Arduino UNO smd microUSB OpenSmart CH340
– USB konektor: micro USB
– procesor: ATmega328P smd
– procesor za USB komunikacijo: CH340G
– delovna napetost: 5 V
– vhodna napetost (priporočljiva): 7 – 12 V
– GPIO: 22 (število vhodno izhodnih priključkov)
– UART: 1
– SPI: 1
– I2C: 1
– DC tok na vhodno/izhodni pinih: 40 mA
– DC tok za pine 3,3V: 50 mA
– fizična velikost: 75 x 54 x 14 mm
This is high quality OPEN-SMART ATMEGA328P board which is improved compatible development board for Arduino.
It is based on ATMEGA328P. Black board and the colorful female pin headers make your project more impressive and unique. It is very popular for project production.
There’s a switch to choose the system supply voltage, 3.3V or 5V, which is very useful if you want to set the system to 3.3V to save power.
For example, you want to connect directly 3.3V LCD / ESP8266 wifi-compatible module / BME280 barometric sensor module without level conversion module for Arduino. And you can set the board to be 3.3V level.
– Use bootloader compatible for Arduino.
– Compatible program, expansion shields, IDE.
– Use multi-color female header so that the interface is easy to identify and particularly noticeable.
– It use the micro USB socket which it is very short, so it is compatible with more expansion boards.
– Onboard 500mA resettable fuse to protect power supply from the USB port and the DC jack at the same time.
– Leads out more GND, 5V pins, and I2C interface, so it is more convenient to connect it to peripheral modules without additional IO expansion shield.
– You can burn the program with the type A male to type B male cable.
– Onboard 5V and 3.3V voltage regulator circuit。
– Onboard DC jack socket and it can be powered by an external battery so it allows you to show your projects in the outdoor without the PC.
– This board is ideal for learners want to learn and make creative projects compatible for Arduino.
– On-board test indicator LED, and you can program to control it.
– USB interface driver chip: CH340G, compatible with win7, win8, linux, MAC OS.
– Microcontroller: ATMEGA328P or ATMEGA328PB.
– Working voltage: 5V or 3.3V.
– IO logic voltage: 5V or 3.3V
– Working current: 500mA (Max)
– Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
– Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
– SRAM: 2KB
– EEPROM: 1KB
– Clock Speed: 16 MHz